1. Build Independence: Be comfortable with your own company. “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.”
2. Improve Yourself Continuously: Constantly strive for self-growth. “He who stops being better stops being good.”
3. Set and Maintain Boundaries: Stand firm on your principles. “Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves.
4. Show Confidence: Radiate self-assuredness. “Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess.”
5. Don't Always Be Available: Maintain balance between your relationship and personal life. “The key to keeping your balance is knowing when you've lost it.”